Hello reader! Welcome. In this article, we are going to discuss the word Disheveled – Meaning, synonyms, antonyms, various forms of the word, and usage of the word in sentences.
Disheveled – Meaning
- The word “Disheveled” is used to describe unclean and disorderly behavior.
- If a person has an untidy appearance in him, he is said to be disheveled.
- A very dirty and unorganized element can be described as disheveled.
Other forms of Disheveled
- Disheveled – Verb
- Dishevelment- Noun
The Three Forms of the verb
- Dishevel – Disheveled – Disheveled
Degrees of Comparison of the Adjective
- Disheveled- More Disheveled- the most disheveled
Disheveled – Synonyms
Disheveled – Antonyms
Disheveled – Usage in Sentences
- His disheveled appearance at his brother’s marriage angered his parents and relatives.
- You look more disheveled than that beggar on the street.
- After spending a few hours in the garden today, my appearance became disheveled.
- The police entered the house where the robbery happened, and it was all disheveled.
- If you do not clean up your disheveled bedroom, you are going to get a beating from your father.
- That lady looks disheveled and homeless but is actually the richest woman in the room.
- Though he played all day in the dirt, he doesn’t look as disheveled.
- Due to her running in the wind, her hair looks all disheveled.
- All my friends visited my house to surprise me, but to their surprise, found my room very disheveled and disorderly.
Follow us on Facebook to get a daily dose of Vocabulary
Visit this English Vocabulary Portal regularly for more interesting articles on English Vocabulary
FAQs on Disheveled
A disheveled appearance in an unclean, untidy, and unorganized appearance.
Other words (synonyms) for disheveled are Untidy, Unkempt, dirty, Messy, disordered, uncombed, disarranged, rumpled, uncombed, tangled, shaggy, windblown, disarrayed, unfastidious, wrinkled
Some of the opposites of disheveled are Clean, neat, tidy, unwrinkled, orderly, fastidious.