Hello reader! Welcome. In this article, we are going to discuss the word Obfuscate – Meaning, synonyms, antonyms, various forms of the word, and usage of the word in various sentences.
Obfuscate – Meaning
- The word “Obfuscate” is used to describe an act of creating confusion through a lack of understanding.
- The word Obfuscate is used to describe circumstances where the subject makes things unclear.
- Obfuscation is an act of creating confusion and bewilderment with unintelligible actions and guidelines.
Other forms of Obfuscate
- Obfuscatory – Adjective
- Obfuscation- Noun
Obfuscate – Verb forms
- Obfuscate – Obfuscated – Obfuscated
Degrees of Comparison of the Adjective
- Obfuscatory – More Obfuscatory – The Most Obfuscatory
Obfuscate – Synonyms
- Muddy the waters
Obfuscate – Antonyms
- Clear up
- Make Easy
- Make understand
Obfuscate – Usage in Sentences
- Law-makers obfuscate the common people with unnecessary jargon in the sections and clauses of the laws they make.
- The teacher deliberately obfuscated the students by using words they are unable to understand.
- The doctor’s strange and reckless behavior during my diagnosis obfuscated my situation.
- Instead of lying directly, the politician obfuscated the common people using legal jargon and though they cannot see through it.
- I use teaching aids in my lecture to make sure the students will not feel obfuscated.
- A password should be as Obfuscatory as possible to be strong.
- The first thief obfuscated the shopkeeper with a conversation while the second one emptied the store.
- That investment banker completely obfuscated me with his finance jargon. I played it safe and said no to his proposal.
Follow us on Facebook to get a daily dose of Vocabulary
Visit this English Vocabulary Portal regularly for more interesting articles on English Vocabulary