Hello readers! In this article ‘Idioms to express agreement and disagreement’ we are going to learn some important Idioms to express your agreement or disagreement about something with a person.
Idioms to express Agreement and Disagreement
The idioms for Agreement are possible in respect of a Course of action or Persons & Opinions such as “I agree/don’t agree to carry out a course of action” and “I agree/don’t agree with a person or opinion”. The following are some of the important idioms to express ‘agreement or disagreement’
Idioms to express Agreement
- All right – agreement in response to a direct appeal
- to be all for it – to give complete agreement
- I’m game – express willingness to do something
- Count me in – agreeing to do something with the rest of the participants
- of the same mind – similarity in opinions
- to see eye to eye – to agree with someone having the same views and opinions on a particular matter
- Couldn’t agree more – to express a firm agreement with someone.
- Ayes – in favor of something (yes)
Idioms to express Disagreement
- Count me out – disagreeing to do something with the rest of the participants
- Not on speaking terms – a temporary breakdown in good relations
- to have a bone to pick with someone – to complain about something done by the other person
- to make something of – to argue about something
- Noes- Not in favor of something (No)
These are the most important idioms for expressing agreement or disagreement.
For daily vocabulary, follow us on Edify English Facebook Page